1. About Orange Box
Orange Box represents any type of space in demand. Be it empty promo space(s), push cart(s), event hall(s), pop up stores to galleries and shop sharing, we create opportunities to connect businesses to the consumer world. Orange Box consists of the various platforms or component vendors that create direct , no third party and zero competition to businesses or retailers that wish to showcase their products or services to the market in general. Orange Box is currently available in Malaysia and Singapore. Future expansion includes Hong Kong and China, Indonesia, Thailand, and other continents.
2. Information We Collect
Where required by law, we rely on the following legal bases to process personal information:
- Necessity to Perform Contract with You - we need to process your information in order to provide our available listings services to you, answer questions and requests from you, and provide customer support;
- Our Legitimate Interests - we process your information for security and safety; to detect and prevent fraud; to protect and defend the rights or property of others, or our own rights and interests; to analyze, improve, customize and provide our available space listings for bookings and other related services to you; and to respond to lawful requests, court orders, and legal process;
- Compliance with Legal Obligations - we need to process your information to comply with relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- Protect Vital Interest - we may need to process your information in case of emergency involving an individual's life or health.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information collected through the Site to:
- Provide you with the requested services, such as creating a user account, processing and confirming your booking, and communicating with you about services requested (e.g., pre-booking or post booking chat support (excluding credit card number), special request, cancellations, rewards
- Send you email marketing communications about products and services that may be relevant to you
- Conduct surveys or provide you with information about our services on our Site or on other websites you may visit
- Maintain and improve the Site, tailor the user experience, and for internal training
- Protect the security of you and the Site
- Exercising a right or obligation conferred or imposed by law, including responding to request and legal demands
4. Mobile Devices
With your consent, we may send you push notifications with information about your booking, space reviews, potential future bookings, or as part of any Orange Box programs that you participate in, including reward programs You may grant us access to your location information or contact details in order to provide services requested by you. When you upload a picture from your mobile device, your picture may also be tagged with your location information. Please read the instructions of your mobile device to understand how to change the settings and enable the sharing of such information or the receipt of (or opt out of receiving) push notifications Different device operating systems may have different default settings, so please familiarize yourself with such settings governing push notifications.
5. Sharing Your Information
7. Opting Out of Marketing Communications from Us
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by using the "Unsubscribe" link in each newsletter or communication, or through your Orange Box account (if you've created one) - the email subscriptions settings is under "Profile".
8. International Transfers
In connection with the purposes described above, your information may be stored in locations outside of your home country, which may have different standards of data protection than your home country. We provide appropriate protections for cross-border transfers as required by law for international data transfers, including information transferred to third parties. With respect to such transfers from the European Economic Area ("EEA") to the United States and other non-EEA jurisdictions, we may rely on the EU Model Clauses and/or the need to process your information in order to provide the requested services (performance of a contract) to transfer your information. As permitted by applicable law, you may request details about the suitable safeguards we have in place by contacting us as detailed below. For Chinese residents, please see the details provided above under "China Privacy Rights."
9. Information from Other Partners
On occasion, affiliated entities, business partners, or other third party providers may share information with us. One example is if you access or sign in to our Site through social media, such as Facebook Connect, we may collect information from you such as your username, and other information made available to us via such services. In general, your ability to provide such information is through the service provider themselves and you can change those settings in your account settings of the relevant service provider. In general, we may work with our partners to improve and personalize your use of our website in accordance with this policy. We have partnered with Facebook to provide personalized content on Orange Box for members of Facebook. If you are a Facebook and Orange Box user and you have signed into Orange Box via the Facebook single sign on feature, then our Site will be personalized for you to display information/ bookings of your Facebook friends at Orange Box in the past and also future bookings of space bookable through the Site. The information that may be displayed include the name of the space, the duration of the bookings, the location of the space, your review of past space bookings, the space and price of the space ("Booking Information"), and such information may be shown and personalized to you on the search pages of the space on the Site, and the search calendar amongst other places. Further, your Booking Information will also be displayed to your Facebook friends who are also Orange Box customers and who have signed in through the Facebook single sign on feature on the Site, as displayed on their search pages described above within the Site and updated each time you make a booking through Orange Box. How to opt out: Orange Box has made it simple for you to opt out of this feature at any time by toggling "no" through (i) the thank you page after you make a booking, and (ii) your "Manage My Booking" page on the Site. Further, if you need help to opt out you may contact our customer experience team at any time.
10. Protecting Your Information
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and organizational security measures to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. We use Secure Socket Layer technology to encrypt credit card information during transit. Through your personal account, you also have the ability to save credit card details for faster future bookings and payments. Your card details are encrypted and you can always log in to your personal account to delete, edit, or add certain credit card details. For security reasons, the number cannot be edited (but the card details can be deleted). When viewing card details, only the last 4 digits of the number will be visible. Please note that we will store the last 4 digits of your credit card securely upon any booking made (this is required to manage any refund requests for that booking). Data Retention We will retain your information for the period necessary to provide and secure our Sites and services, and to exercise our legal rights and comply with our legal or regulatory obligations. When Orange Box no longer needs to use your information, we will – unless we need to keep your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations or the information is required to carry out corporate tasks and conduct our business – remove it from our systems and records and/or take steps to properly anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified from it.
11. How You Can Access or Change Your Information
- You can easily correct your account name, the booking holder name (subject to the cancellation policy attached to the booking) and contact number at any time by signing in to your account on the website. Alternatively, please contact us via our Customer Support Page or at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any of the following rights:
- Access: You are entitled at any time to obtain information about your personal information that we store, in accordance with applicable law and without any fee. However, in exceptional cases we ask you to pay reasonable fees before we provide the information if permitted by applicable law.
- Rectification: You may request that we rectify any of your personal information that is incomplete or incorrect.
- Deletion: You may request that we delete your account.
- Restrictions of Processing: You may ask us to cease processing of your personal information for example if you have objected to the processing and the existence of legitimate grounds is still under consideration.
- Objection: You may object, at any time, to your personal information being processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Revoke Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on such consent before it was withdrawn.
- Data Portability: If applicable, you may request us to send you your personal information which we store, in a commonly used and machine readable format which shall be decided at our sole discretion.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before responding to such request, and your request will be answered within a reasonable timeframe. We may not be able to allow you to access certain personal information in some cases e.g. if your personal information is connected with personal information of other persons, or for legal reasons. In such cases, we will provide you with an explanation why you cannot obtain this information. We may also deny your request for deletion or rectification of your personal information due to statutory provisions, especially those affecting our accounting processes, processing of claims, for fraud detection or prevention purposes, and mandatory data retention, which may prohibit deletion or anonymization.
13. Links to Third Party Websites
14. Additional Considerations
15. Contacting Us
Miyuma Property Sdn Bhd
Unit No. 111 & 112, Block F,
No.9, Jalan 16/11, Seksyen 16,
46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
16. Shop Safe Policy
The Orange Box payment system ensures confidentiality of your personal data and safe use of your credit card for booking transactions. You can supply your credit card details by using our secure (SSL) online Cardholder Information Form.
17. Fees and Rental Collections
Orange Box will charge a flat fee of 7% administration charges to all concluded rental of spaces to renter(s). Orange Box will charge an agency fee of 25% to vendor (or less % otherwise mentioned in merchant signup/contract). Orange Box acts as a marketplace or e-commerce platform. By using this site, vendor(s) and renter(s) hereby agrees that Orange Box is collecting rental on behalf for a contracted space for a specific period. Upon complete performance of the contract, Orange Box will disburse full rental (after deducting agreed % agency fee and other governmental tax (if applicable) to vendor(s) within 30 days upon approval.
18. Prohibited Trades
Orange Box strictly prohibits trades or services that are illegal, promotes money game, explicitly conflicting with religious affair and counterfeit items that are not allowed by the Government in Malaysia. Any Changes of merchandise other than those approved by the vendor(s) shall be deemed as non-compliant and the vendor(s)has the right to terminate renter(s) without any refund. Renter(s) are to take note on the prohibited trades or services provided by respective vendor(s) to avoid cancellations. Vendor(s) have strict rules and regulations in managing renter(s) and if found violations will subject to early termination without refund.
19. Immigrations Policy (Foreign Worker Permit Policy)
With the state of law in Malaysia, all foreign workers are required to have a valid visa/worker permit to prove its working legality as being employed by renter(s) – being a registered company in Malaysia. All working permit details are required to hand over to vendor(s) (If required). Failure to provide details will result in staffs not permitted continue their space Renter(s) is held fully responsible for any violation of the above terms. If prosecuted with proven illegal foreign worker(s) without valid working permit, renter(s) will be liable to all summons, legal proceeding and necessary judgement under Malaysia’s immigration legislation. Orange Box indemnified from all the damages, responsibilities or legal implications shall there be any violations of rules and regulations stated above.
20. Sublet and Setup Policy
- The renter(s) is not to assign the right granted herein or sub-let or part with the possession use or occupation in any way or any part of the leased lot allocated without the approval of the vendor(s) or Orange Box.
- The renter(s) is responsible for all damages to the leased lot used as result of set up, dismantling or during the promotion.
- The renter(s) is required to work within the confines of the lot provided. Additional and unauthorized fixtures and / or displays outside the confined lot are strictly prohibited without prior written consent from the Licensor.
- The renter(s)is responsible for keeping the premise clean and tidy throughout the promotion period.
- The renter(s) shall be responsible for the operation of the leased lot. The vendor(s) shall not bear any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to persons.
- The renter(s) shall be responsible for the insurance and security of all merchandise within the leased lot.
- The renter(s) shall be responsible for the utility cost for the said leased lot.
- The renter(s) shall remove and reinstate the leased lot to its original state and condition at his/ her own expense to the satisfaction of the vendor(s) at the end of the leasedperiod, failing which the Licensor shall remove and dispose the display items and reinstate the place of display to its satisfaction and all cost incurred thereby shall be borne by the renter(s).
- The renter(s) shall undertake to indemnify and keep the Licensor fully indemnified against all claims, actions and proceedings, losses charges and any other liabilities whatsoever nature of description and any enforcement action, fine or penalty imposed by the relevant authorities against the Licensor arising from or in connections with the said leased lot.
- The renter(s) shall observe and conform to the requirements of all regulations, restrictions and notices imposed or issued by the Licensor / competent authorities and of all laws, by laws, rules and regulations imposed on or governing or prescribing the use and occupation of the leased lot.
- In the event of the Licensee’s breach of any of the above terms and conditions or any other terms and conditions which have been communicated through written correspondence, the vendor(s) shall have the right to terminate the renter(s) forthwith within 24 hours notice and in such case NO REFUND will be provided upon such termination for unexpired leasing period.
21. Cancellation Policy (Renter)
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the cancellation policy, Orange Box does not charge a processing fee for cancellations. All confirmed booking(s)/ booking(s) paid via Orange Box is given a 24 hours full refund policy to renter(s) Any cancellations received after the cancellation due date specified in the confirmation email (including requests made within this period) are subject to full charges of the booking. Failure to arrive at your space will be treated as cancellation and full charges will incur for the booking duration, unless otherwise specified in the confirmation email. Any changes to your reservation must be made through Orange Box and not directly with the vendor(s). This applies to change of dates, extension of period, early setup, delay of setup or cancellation in full or in part. Any problems or questions on your booking prior to setup or during your rented period at the space should be directed to our Orange Box Customer Support Specialists. We must be notified of all cancellations within our normal office hours from 08:00-18:00 (GMT+7).
22. Cancellation Policy (Vendor)
Vendor(s) is given a 24 hours cancellation if vendor(s) decide to cancel confirmed bookings by renter(s). If failure to offer the booked venue due overbooking or unforeseen circumstances after the expiration period, vendor will be charged a processing fee for cancellations for causing inconvenience to renter(s). Vendor(s) can opt for a replacement of space or dates to renter(s), subject to renter(s) discretion.
23. Refund Policy
The booking is non-refundable/ non-cancellable and the credit card provided will be charged the full amount at the time of booking. There is a 24 hours cancellation notice applicable in the event of the vendor(s) unable to provide the venue on state/booking date and/or if the renter(s) wish to cancel within 24 hours. Vendor(s )and renter(s) will be given full refund subject to bank clearance and finance assimilation. Vendor(s) can opt for a replacement of space or date to renters, subject to renters discretion. To request a refund, please contact us at any of the following:
- On our website orangebox.com.my
- By telephone +603-7955 8588 (international charges will apply)
- By e-mail via email@example.com
24. Orange Box Reward Terms and Conditions
Orange Box Reward is typically accorded to customers at Orange Box’s discretion when you make a booking with OrangeBox or for goodwill. A Orange Box Reward is issued for loyalty, award or promotional purposes. Orange Box Reward may be issued by Orange Box to persons who have or will be registered with Orange Box via Orangebox.com.my and website/application derivatives thereof (collectively referred to as “orangebox.com.my”). The total number of Orange Box Reward accorded shall be determined by Orange Box in its sole and absolute discretion. In determining such value Orange Box may give regard to criteria including but not limited to a customer’s booking history with Orange Box, the types of space booked, and the vendor(s) location. Orange Box Reward is not legal tender, has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Orange Box Reward also cannot be transferred, resold or exchanged. No fees are associated with the redemption of Orange Box Reward. Please note that although Orange Box Reward is described as being equivalent to certain fiat currencies (e.g. RM Ringgit Malaysia), such description is purely for your convenience. The fiat currency amount is merely to provide an “indicative value” of what may be redeemed with Orange Box Reward, the respective Orange Box Reward values are not pegged to the fiat currencies and the “indicative value” is subject to change at the discretion of Orange Box. Orange Box shall not be held liable for any variances resulting from bookings that are paid in a currency. Orange Box may cancel the value of Orange Box Reward at its discretion and holders of Orange Box Reward have no claim against Orange Box for the “indicative value” or for any other monies. When redeeming accumulated Orange Box Reward, the customer will have only an option to utilize full Orange Box Reward per booking. The balance of unredeemed Orange Box Reward can be checked and accessed at any time by the Orange Box Reward holder accessing the Orange Box My Orange Box Reward page. Orange Box Reward cannot be used in combination with any other promotions, offers, or rewards, unless expressly permitted by the terms of the relevant promotion, offer or reward. If a customer cancels an eligible booking for which he or she had collected Orange Box Reward, the customer’s Orange Box Reward account will be reduced by a corresponding value. If you cancel a refundable booking at a participating space that is paid in full or in part through redemption of your Orange Box Reward, the Orange Box Reward redeemed for the said booking may be re-issued to you with its original expiration date. If the Orange Box Reward redeemed for the said refundable booking had expired prior to the cancellation, it will not be re-issued to your Orange Box Reward account. Orange Box Reward that has been redeemed on a non-refundable booking at a participating accommodation will not be re-issued to your account under any circumstances. Orange Box Reward cannot be redeemed to pay or offset any cancellation fee.
ORANGE BOX CASH IN PLACE OF REFUND Orange Box Reward may be issued to customers who have cancelled their refundable bookings with Orange Box and choose to receive Orange Box Reward in place of a refund. Choice of Orange Box Reward in lieu of a refund is not required and is solely at the customer’s discretion. Once exchanged for Orange Box Reward, the Orange Box Reward shall be non-refundable (except where required by applicable law), redeemable or exchangeable for cash, and not usable as legal tender or otherwise. Orange Box is the holder of the value exchanged for the Orange Box Reward in such circumstances (herein referred to as “cached credit”) and shall be responsible for such cached credit subject to the provisions of these terms and conditions governing Orange Box Reward in general. For the avoidance of doubt, the cached credit is not a deposit, shall not earn interest and is not insured by the state, any other authority or any third party, such as an insurer. Once exchanged for Orange Box Reward, the cached credit shall be non-refundable (except where required by applicable law), redeemable or exchangeable for cash or otherwise.
MODIFICATIONS, RESTRICTIONS, TERMINATION ETC Orange Box Reward, the Program and its benefits are offered at the discretion of Orange Box who has the right to terminate the Program or to change the Program rules, these terms and conditions, benefits, conditions of participation or Orange Box Reward limits, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the ability to redeem any Orange Box Reward already granted. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Orange Box may, among other things, withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any special offers; increase the amount of Orange Box Reward required to redeem for any accommodation reservation made through orangebox.com.my; modify, suspend or regulate the transferability of Orange Box Reward or benefits; add an unlimited number of blackout dates; or limit the number of accommodation reservations available on any or all properties participating on orangebox.com.my; or otherwise make changes to the Program at its discretion or as may be required by law or regulation. Orange Box Reward holders may not rely upon the continued availability of Orange Box Reward. Orange Box Reward is not redeemable for all properties participating on orangebox.com.my, but only for those eligible properties where the Orange Box Reward redeem feature is shown and can be seen by the customer when making a booking on orangebox.com.my. Participation in the Program is subject to these terms and conditions set out herein and as Orange Box may, at its discretion, adopt from time to time. Orange Box has the sole right to interpret and apply the Program in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any failure to follow the terms and conditions set out herein, any abuse of Program privileges, any conduct detrimental to the interests of Orange Box, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to Orange Box or its affiliates by any participant in the Program, or anyone else acting on the participant’s behalf, may result in the termination of a customer’s Orange Box Reward or any other benefits, in whole or in part.
- Orange Box makes every effort to ensure that any materials or rates displayed on this website are accurate as at the date of issue. Changes in market conditions or circumstances may occur after the issue date which may make information displayed on this website no longer accurate or no longer reflect the current position.
- Orange Box hereby expressly disclaims any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the accuracy, completeness, quality or adequacy of any contents of this website.
- While Orange Box makes every effort to work with venue/space/pushcarts which provide an acceptable standard of service and venue for the price paid, we hereby expressly disclaim any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the quality or adequacy of any venue/space/pushcarts listed on our website.
- In case of any discrepancies between the English language content/version of this website including its policies and a translated version, the English language version will prevail.